Wednesday, May 6, 2020

What Is A Healthy Lifestyle Essay Example For Students

What Is A Healthy Lifestyle? Essay What is the meaning of a healthy lifestyle? I’ve been seeking the answer to this question since I was a freshman in high school. My attitude towards life then was the stereotypical attitude of a teenager: rude, wild, and irresponsible. However, now, as an adult, I think there is much more to a healthy life style, and which I m very passionate about. For example, relationships are one of the fundamentals of life. Whether it s with partners, friends, or community it is a deeply nurturing necessity of a healthy life style. Another major part of a healthy life style is mental health and well-being. Identifying a problem within myself is a challenging thing to see and also face. Lastly, getting myself physically fit benefits every other aspect of a healthy life style. I m a firm believer that if I create a strong healthy body, I can live a much healthier life. Healthy living is all about taking responsibility for my decisions and making smarter choices for today and for the future. In fact, I think positive relationships are one of the key fundamentals of living a healthy life style. I’ve learned over the years that happiness and success are largely influenced by the relationships I ve built with others. Having trusted people I can turn to for encouragement and support has boosted my courage in tough times. For example, the day my seventeen year old brother past away was the day my whole life shatter in front of me. I ve realized that the tragic filling of losing a brother will always stay with me forever. However, I m so thankful for my extraordinary family and friends. They have been behind me throughout all of my ups and downs in life, and though I often complain that they check in on me too much, the suppor. .use quality of sleep at the right times can help protect my mental health and physical health. While sleeping well is no guarantee of good health, it does help to maintain the wear and tear of my daily life. Basing on what was said it will be fair to state that the roots of any healthy life style is: relationship, mental well-being, and physical wellness. Living a healthy life style is not a New Year’s resolution, nor is it a temporary plan for a vacation to the beach. Rather, healthy living is a way of life, one that requires commitment and determination to attain. Having fun and balance is the key in pretty much everything I do. Realizing that health living is a process, and I don’t have to change my life overnight brought a sense of relief. For the most part, a step in the right direction, taken every day, will get me where I want to be in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment