Thursday, February 6, 2020

Proof Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 250 words

Proof - Essay Example Look, if you’re not happy with your life right now, maybe you should try to do something instead of gossiping, because that’s represent yourself as uneducated person. You might be educated, but may not act like one. Everybody has a chance to do what they want to be successful in their lives, but needs effort to do it not just waiting and doing nothing†¦ 2. I finished my studies last year, but I didn’t join the graduation last December because I want my mother to present in my graduation to see me walking and receiving my Diploma.. I want my momma to be proud despite of all the things I’ve done in my life. It was a tough year for me working on my assignments, project and etc . Every night was hard, but I did it. To some people, who think I’m lucky, it is not a compliment it’s like an insult to me, because my achievements in my life didn’t came from the luck that just handed it to you and you got it.. No, it is not my situation†¦ I had to work hard for it and not just sitting my ass off gossiping, watching tv, or

No comments:

Post a Comment