Monday, January 28, 2019

Day In Your Life When You Felt Really Happy Essay

Death is not the sterling(prenominal) loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us mend we live. Norman Cousins What is pleasure? What a all in all dense and loaded perplexity this is. If I were to write a paper about happiness, I would so need to operation every last(predicate)y define happiness in terms that allowed everyone to learn what I was referring to. The problem with this, however, is that we then merely repeat the best interpretation we come by, thinking we understand the meaning while never really questioning our own thoughts on the matter thitherfore never actually experiencing it. I believe this happens in the majority of circumstances, and k instanter that I did this for some(prenominal) years. It is much simpler to just go along with life rather than train yourself those true and deep questions that will rattle your world. I believe happiness is the complete mindful at tennertion and bliss found in the point moment the present moment is beautiful and fundamentally perfect.Therefore, one moldiness choose to be happy right now in the present, because this is all that exists. Many years ago, I read a quote by the Dalai Lama, which I think is very applicable to this. He reported that when something is wrong, you flush toilet either fix it, and thusly it will work out and there is no need to worry, or there is nothing you can do, and therefore worrying about it is moot. When one truly and with every fiber of their be accepts death and the mystery of the future, there is nothing left but to care for the present moment. I believe this is where happiness stems from because it really puts things into perspective.I ease up been experimenting with this, and as a person who frequently worries, thinks too much, and feels often overwhelmed by life, I have found immense peace and tranquility from this acceptance. For me, it completely shifted my perspective on everything. I have been able to stay smooth and resilient in situations tha t would normally bring on a scourge attack or devastate me. This, of course, doesnt mean that my life is now all roses and butterflies, but that this new perspective aids me in gauging situations and reacting to them as I think I should rationally, not instinctively. Ultimately, there is no way to know how your life will play out in ten minutes, and hour, or a week. Happiness is the value of every moment and the practiced attention paid to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment