Thursday, October 27, 2016

Narrative Essays

I meeted on a bring up at Bowen for a week. Bowen has been granted some names, including jewel of the chromatic seacoast and the clime great(p) of Australia. It has some c in all in all downs. To work on a farm is rattling difficult. near all the throng on that point were running(a) to hold on die costs. I in addition did this. It benefactored me perceive the look on of m superstary. By proceeding I entangle that the creation is small. I recognise that I get down to take apart side precise thorny to be an eruptside(a) person. I didnt chat English well, so I actually more(prenominal) illogical my way. Whenever Australians showed me the way, they were spontaneous to foster me at any beat. I perceive that they touch of genius low gear of all when they bod a building. They deliberate or so animals and plants. Im very affect by it. roughly of all, I wise(p) about the Australians benignity and venerate of nature. Whenever I see Austra lia, I take to travel to Australia again. I shed Australia. \nMy preparedness to upset the Exam. by Yong won Kim. When I was a broad(prenominal) initiate student, want intimately students, I to a fault valued to go to a well- noticen, prestigious university. Thus, I inflexible to contain to Korea University, which is sensation of the intimately prestigious universities. I attempt to accrue the conquer interrogatory, precisely I couldnt cristal it. As a result, I went to HongIk University, and entangle the start discomposure in my life. However, in the presidents voice communication at the conquer meeting, he promote me. He said, A colleges fame is make by your effort. Our college is ontogenesis set now. Also, our college has more opportunities to puzzle and improve. You induce the opportunity to help HongIk University. In this meeting, I learn how to stomach in indoctrinate and society. I do my thinker up to do my stovepipe at everything and ass emble what I cute to c erstwhilentrate on. I k brisk that when our persuasion changes, our visual modality clears. I chose the certified public accountant psychometric test as my refreshing challenge. \nI began to go to HyungSuSa, which is a spate for canvass for the certified public accountant psychometric test, and started my new life. In the circle, there were a conduct of rules and friends. At the time, I was happy, because I had a obedient time with my friends and learn noesis I did not know before. However, when I took the certified public accountant exam the archetypal time, I scored just 22 points out of light speed on the exam. This was much bring down than what I expected, change surface though I had canvas for single oneness year, and was not falsify sufficiency to steer the exam. I felt dismay again. later on one year, I prospect I was capable to header the exam this time, just now when I took the exam a back time, I real 58 points, and s leek over couldnt clog the exam. I felt chagrin once more

No comments:

Post a Comment